Green Walnut's Silicone Dinnerware Bundle includes:
- Suction Plate
- Utensil Set (fork & spoon)
- Straw cup
- Suction Bowl
Green Walnut's Silicone Suction Plate has 3 divided sections to help separate foods for the picky eaters. They suction onto any clean flat surface, making mealtime a lot easier, by keeping the baby from throwing it off the table or highchair.
Green Walnut's Silicone & Wooden Utensils are perfect for tiny hands and self-feeding! Soft enough so the baby won't poke themselves but firm enough to practice feeding. The utensils are made from Beechwood and 100% Food Grade Silicone
Green Walnut's Silicone Bibs are a mealtime must-have! They have a large pouch to catch any spilled food, drink, or drool! Perfect for eating at home and easily roll up to pack in your diaper bag for eating out. Say goodbye to messy eating! They are super easy to clean and wipe.
Green Walnut's Silicone Suction Bowls make feeding time easy, fun, functional, and practical! With a super strong and secure suction base and high back, which helps prevents spills and keeps the food in the bowl!
Green Walnut's Silicone Sippy Straw Cups are the perfect size for little hands. It can be used as an open cup that is soft on little mouths or with a lid and straw.
Made with 100% food-grade silicone and are also BPA-free, Phthalate-free, eco-friendly, food-safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe; the list goes on! So many good things! Available in gorgeous modern colors that any baby and mama will love!
- Silicone is the perfect material because it is hygienic, hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria, and extremely easy to clean with warm soapy water or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Silicone can withstand both hot and cold temperatures and doesn't warp or damage under prolonged exposure.
- Silicone can evenly distribute heat and the ability to cool instantly after being heated.
- Silicone is durable and unbreakable.
- Silicone can be safely used in the microwave, freezer, and the top rack of the dishwasher
- Recommend for 6 months plus.