Large Wooden Marble Sound Rainbow Tree Run - Assembly
Kids love playing with Green Walnut’s fun interactive musical game of wood marbles. The wood marbles roll down the tower and thereby produce pleasant sounds.
DIRECTIONS & TIPS:
1. The size of the leaves/petals descend from small to big
2. While placing the leaf/petal the corner is slanted downward while placing them in their slit.
3. Once all the leaves/petals are placed, do a trial run with the provided ball and see if it's making the rhythm properly
4. Once you are satisfied with your placement, you can attach the leaves/petals with a drop of wood glue.
5. If a leaf should fall off, it also can be easily reattached with a drop of wood glue.
6. Individual leaves may come loose during transit which is unfortunately out of our control.
Please see the assembly video for more directions;
For children 3 & up. Small balls pose a possible choking hazard and are not intended for children who still mouth their toys. Adult supervision is required.